400mm x 400mm Extra Plush Buffing Towel 470gsm in Edgeless design
The very best in Microfibre Towels, super plush for buffing off wax or spray's, these towels have to be felt to be believed.
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
Buffing Towel 470gsm Edgeless
Microfibre works by attracting dust and other contaminants like a magnet and trapping them within its very fine microscopic filaments. The fibers are so tiny they are able to remove 99% of bacteria effortlessly. Due to their superior quality, these microfiber towels can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
All microfiber towels from Cyclewrap are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
- ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together