400mm x 400mm Green 420gsm edgeless twin pile microfibre towel.
We are really quite picky when it comes to good Microfibre towels, but we like these, not just because they are orange, but they are edgeless, and also twin pile.
These extremely soft microfibre towels will lift and trap dirt and moisture, leaving a clean, dry and polished surface. They are safe to use on all surfaces
Use them dry, and they will work like magic without scratching, linting, or streaking. Use them wet and they will absorb seven to eight times their own weight in water and safely remove dirt without scratching.
Edgeless Twin Pile Green Microfibre Towels
Microfibre works by attracting dust and other contaminants like a magnet and trapping them within its very fine microscopic filaments. The fibers are so tiny they are able to remove 99% of bacteria effortlessly. Due to their superior quality, these microfiber towels can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction - One Side with Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and a Shorter Nap, the other is a Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Excellent Choice for Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver and Other Materials
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *